Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

meeting you for the first time. //

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meeting you for the first time. //

Post  APinkDisease on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 am

first off my username stems from a bunch of different things, mainly though it has to do with my real life friends hatred of the color pink. in a way I was being a smart ass and made this name up to irritate her. the funny thing is she doesn't even know it exists, yeah I know it's a tad bit strange. anyway. --- if you like you can call me Jay, it's a nickname most of my friends use for me. I am trans-gender in the sense of not really believing I am of either gender. my body is that of a female but my mind eh, it does a little bit of everything. most of the time I'm real easy to get along with and I'd love to make some new friends on here eventually. i've practiced pagan religion on and off since I was 15 years old, it comes and goes for me at times sadly. I blame my lack of interest at times on the fact that I have depression and when it gets bad I just don't give a shit about anything. :/ recently in the last year or so I've decided to give this religion another try, hopefully I can stick with it now.

APinkDisease

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: meeting you for the first time. //

Post  maybeimmorbid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 am

I once knew a girl who called herself Jay in PA. How ironic. Smile
Nice to meet you. Hope all is going well out there. Fear not, I think the passion comes and goes for a lot of us - as it would with anything else. That's the great thing about walking your own path. You aren't expected to be devoted constantly for your entire life and reprimanded if you don't practice for awhile.
maybeimmorbid

View user profile http://wakemewhennightfalls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiælith on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 am

Pleasure to meet you. ^_^ Like a Star @ heaven
Akiælith

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/akiaelith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content