Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. (Hello everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. (Hello everyone!)

Post  Akiælith on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 am

Ahhh, introductions; how do I make you simple? How do I even start?

Well, my name is Akiælith. When I was born, my parents chose out the lovely name Elizabeth for me, and while I love it, I have come to know Akiælith is my true name, and oh -- what a process it has taken to get to discovering it.

I've always been earthy, even as a child. Instead of TV and the works, I'd scurry outside and have adventures with all sorts of bugs; caterpillars and dragonflies have always been my favorite. With them perched on my shoulder, I'd make leafy stews of whatever good smelling plants I could find, a little hose water, and let bake in the sun until Dad finds it and tells me to get it off the porch. ^^ Good times.

So besides raised Catholic in a Catholic schooling, as I discovered different religion, the realm of Wicca wasn't a far step at all from my mentalities. I have always believed in order, elements, and the powers that be. It was a simple jump, but honestly, it didn't stay there. o_O

I dabbled in all sorts of beliefs as I went through High School; sampling all, and seeing they were more like a puzzle with pieces than a one true 'ring' to rule them all. I suppose that is where I am to this day with my faith. I'm a mix dish of nuts, but my bowl or foundation is completely organic. The one thing I discovered through my spiritual journey thus far is that I am a natural Channeler to the 1st through 3rd dimensions below us. I'm just tuned that way. So, on a daily basis that would include a possible visit from a (First Level) Fairies, Nymphs, Sprites, and Devas (Second Level) Gnomes and Elves (Third Level) and lastly, and least frequently; Giants and Dragons. They are the inspiration for a lot of my work and have given me a lot of energy, spiritual strength and the mental 'wings' to get by through life. I'm completely okay with doing ceremonies of summoning for people if they need the strength or blessing of any of these denizens. I can't guarantee results but they usually heed me out in any case.

I've gotten into some messes involving gates and bad people using me for dumb reasons so I'd need a legit reason for anything too specific... these things just don't go away when you summon them, as I'm sure you all are aware. ^_^

I am also an empath and occassional clairvoyant. I say occassional because I dislike tapping into that talent as it is hard to 'shut off' and it is finicky. I do tarot readings though! I'm a firm firm firm believer in reincarnation. I've gone through many many lives, and I can tell you about a lot of them. I love to trade past-life stories.

Though, recently, I've stumbled upon a new discovery by myself though, and clearly there's no true name for it. I've stirred something in me, like an old memory or promise or something. Memories that don't fit in time, alternate planes of time and existence that run anti-parallel with this world's, crossing like old train tracks and leaving just as fast. Living twice while living.

If it makes no sense to you, then don't give it a second thought. Take it as you will. But in any case, it's very nice to me you all. Besides what's under the hood; I am bigendered; so you can use 'he' or 'she' with me, pansexual and artist, novelist, and cover dancer. I'd like to say that I can sing, but it's merely a hobby, I'm not good enough to tote the talent around on my belt, teehee.

I love to RP, get into fandoms, fall out of them, draw dumb anime, all the silly stuff you'd see people do online. I'm a really inconspicious person on the net. I live in a small hospital city called Marshfield, and all there is to see are old people and their driving. Near me is a wiccan/spiritual new age store called Avalon, filled with books, herbs, candles, idols; whatever you can think it they have it, and they love me, so they'd probably order what I requested.

Wahhh, I rambled! Blessed be, and I hope to enjoy spending time with you on this awesome forum Joji set up. Really excited you're getting back into Wicca, Joji!

`Akiælith Like a Star @ heaven
Akiælith

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/akiaelith

Back to top Go down

Re: In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. (Hello everyone!)

Post  maybeimmorbid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 am

You weren't kidding. We are alike. Smile
Ah, the blessing and curse of being an empath. Razz It's undoubtedly going to be one of the hardest parts of being a funeral major for me, because there is just so much negative energy at funerals and spirits often hang out there to see their families off one last time. I love the gift when I can use to to give people good news. When I know someone is dying or something bad is happening, I wish I could turn it off. Intuition is one thing. Feeling what everyone around me feels is another completely, and I really should try to stay more grounded. If you get it figured out, as far as putting up limits, let me know. I have tried literally everything I can think of. Maybe my chakras are off, I don't know.
So do you think you're getting flashes of past lives or of the lives of people you encounter, like psychic memories?
maybeimmorbid

View user profile http://wakemewhennightfalls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. (Hello everyone!)

Post  Akiælith on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:34 am

Haha yes, what a wonderful gift, but such a double edge sword. Oooh that does sound like challenge-mode indeed; a funeral major... I considered the job of a Coroner once upon of a time... but I've changed my mind indefinitely.

The really only way I can 'tame the beast' as I call it with my friends, is to write or draw my feelings out, dancing especially helps me. There's still no cure it seems.

Ah, ya know it used to be purely dreams, but now that I've grown and delved into deeper modes of meditation, it's almost a self hypnosis that I travel into my higher-self. I'm sorta reckless with my methods. I've had friends come over to see me in a wake-coma-like state. It's not hard to snap out of though, as long as it's an external stimulus. I believe they are a mix of both. Usually I do a deep search/analysis and then sort through what I've discovered with conscious reflection. Sometimes I find a lot... sometimes it's just mind-dribble.

Last edited by Akiælith on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because when I'm distracted I can't answer a simple question and make up my own it seems! OTL.)
Akiælith

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/akiaelith

Back to top Go down

Post  maybeimmorbid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 pm

I zone out a lot, as well. It frightens my lady, poor dear. But lately I've been followed by these... I don't know if they're spirits or demons, actually. Some of them look pretty rough. I swear I cannot go into a cemetery without bringing home new friends. So I'm off to the new age store today in hopes of finding some more smudge sticks. My staring off into the distance looking perplexed is bothering those around me.
Astral travel, perhaps? I do it without intention sometimes. And always fall asleep right after out of exhaustion. Razz
maybeimmorbid

View user profile http://wakemewhennightfalls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top