Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

Introduction :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction :D

Post  Wonderland on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello, my name is Lila [lie-la] and I am sixteen years of age but part of those sixteen years I have been through many religions and didn’t find the right one until almost a few months ago when I met my now good friend whom was Wiccan and I right than at there I had become interested in what she did and who she was a person since from my past I always had heard stories about how “Horrible” it was to be Wiccan and even pagan due to others misinterpretation of the religion which I still had believed at the time. One day I had asked her about her Pentacle around her neck and and was wondering if she was into ‘evil’ type of things like an occult, she had merely laughed with an odd expression since I had assumed she always gotten those types of questions enormous of times again and again. Without being negative about it or even snotty, she told me about what she was, Wiccan. Right then and there I listened to her and began to ask my questions that I have heard time in and time out again and once again. She had informed me on what I was saying was just people being ignorant and didn't know anything about it. Many days later I still had questions about what Wiccan was. I continued to ask her, until she had asked me if I was interested in coming over and seeing what it she was talking about and seeing if I was interested or not. Since then I have always been Wiccan and now I am quite proud of it. I love who I am and what I do, I don't let people get in the way of what I enjoy, I just merely smile and nod but if they have questions I answer them as best as I can.

Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction :D

Post  NakaliRivers on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 pm

merry meet and merry met, you seem like a wonderful young soul. enjoy your stay here!
NakaliRivers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderland on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Thank you oh so much lovely.

Blessed Be
)0(

Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jix on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Love and light to you, dearie! Very Happy
Jix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maybeimmorbid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Lila is a pretty name. I have a bunny named Lily, and I vow to name my daughter Leila if ever I have one. Razz Welcome. Glad you have such a positive attitude. High school is hard enough without people persecuting you for your beliefs, but as long as you don't falter and remain positive, all will be fine.
maybeimmorbid

View user profile http://wakemewhennightfalls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NakaliRivers on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 pm

maybeimmorbid wrote:Lila is a pretty name. I have a bunny named Lily, and I vow to name my daughter Leila if ever I have one. Razz Welcome. Glad you have such a positive attitude. High school is hard enough without people persecuting you for your beliefs, but as long as you don't falter and remain positive, all will be fine.

leila is such a pretty name *w*
NakaliRivers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderland on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm

maybeimmorbid wrote:Lila is a pretty name. I have a bunny named Lily, and I vow to name my daughter Leila if ever I have one. Razz Welcome. Glad you have such a positive attitude. High school is hard enough without people persecuting you for your beliefs, but as long as you don't falter and remain positive, all will be fine.
Thank you for the lovely complements, they make me all red and blush but now I want tea!

Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top