Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

Natures Healing Hands: A Blessing From the North.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natures Healing Hands: A Blessing From the North.

Post  NakaliRivers on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 pm

hello everyone, my name is nakali rivers, call me nak, it's easier, and a cute pet name.
i'm 19, and i herald from the forests of minnesota (not naturally born here, but i melded myself into the forest quite easily)
i'm still young, i've just started practicing not a year ago, but i'm quite comfortable with my belief. i generally call myself a pagan, because witch isn't quite an appropriate title, i prefer to think that i gather beliefs from a wide spectrum of religion, and not just one.
my main talent is healing, i'm training under a teacher to become a natural healer, and beginning to look into herbalism.
i also associate quite a lot with native american beliefs, my animal spirit is a wolf named nakali (hence where my name derived from) she is a small, tawny, sandy brown wolf standing about waist height on myself. i don't highly associate myself with her, but she is there mostly for protection when i'm out and about doing things i probably shouldn't be lol.
i'm also a practicing spiritual medium, and paranormal investigator with my fiance. our company name is midtown paranormal. we are nonprofit, and work 100% on personal experience and the help and support of our clients. i can identify accidents that have happened, and those who have died, in areas i've never been in before. something that really just came to me, and i had no idea i had until my fiance started asking me questions and training me to learn how to focus my energy.
i use prayers, pentacles, and a lot of stones and sage. cards, candles and cats (yes, i use my cat for meditation Smile)
i'm an odd pickle i'll tell you what, but i'm quite a lot of help when you need it, feel free to contact me any time for anything at all. Smile
NakaliRivers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Natures Healing Hands: A Blessing From the North.

Post  TheMothPrince on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 pm

i love meeting other eclectics <3 i take from a wide range of beliefs as well and its always nice to meet others who do! i do hope you enjoy your stay here.
TheMothPrince
Admin

View user profile http://mothmail.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NakaliRivers on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 pm

glad to be here. and glad to know there are other eclectics as well Very Happy
NakaliRivers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top